another installment of my comic, featuring Qahera the hijabi superhero! this time its mostly about sexual harassment - and the majority of the themes in this comic are based on real experiences with street harassment.
YES FUCKING YES
I NEED COMICS UPON COMICS OF THIS
YES. MINORITY FEMINIST SUPERHEROES. SIGN ME UP.
THIS IS HORRIFYING
HORRIFYING AND AMAAAAAAZING :D
(Source: Flickr / laajala)
"Why can’t we all just get along?" is not a political stance. It oversimplifies the situation while shifting equal blame onto the parties involved, completely ignoring the context of the conflict at hand. Peace cannot be achieved by turning a blind eye to wrongdoings because you don’t want to analyze a situation.
- did a badass group presentation on racial profiling with awesome group members
- took a cumulative exam and didn’t do too horribly (it won’t even count anyways)
- found sources for my Chaucer research paper and started coming up with a thesis
- went to Krav and survived a knee to the groin and a kick to the shin
For some reason the OP didn’t bother to include a source (??? Why would you do that, why would you post something cool and then not give anyone a way to support the maker), but it appears to be Marty Maker Jewelry on Etsy, who has a whole lot more really cool shit.
(SO MANY EARCUFFS. A blessing for the piercing-less!)
I know where I want a birthday present from~
MY BIRTHDAY’S IN FEBRUARY
I WANT ALL OF THEM
TUTORIAL | Burned Paper Nails
1. Paint your nails with a light nude polish, wait until it’s completely dries.
2. Put a piece of newspaper in alcohol, and wait 15-20 sec.
3.Place the wet paper onto your nails, push it down with your fingers and wait until the alcohol evaporates (7-10 sec), and remove the paper.
4. Topcoat it with clear polish.
5. Draw some lines with black polish, where you want your burned papers edges.
6., 7. Put some black and brown polish with a piece of makeup sponge around the black lines.
8. Clean up the edges with acetone.
9. Use a matte topcoat.
Girls are fucking magic, man. ;-;